Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 16 Dec 2020, 05:29
- Forum: New York Pitch Conference - Reviews By Successful Writers
- Topic: New York Pitch Conference Reviews
- Replies: 50
- Views: 46536
The New York Pitch exceeded my expectations. I have an MFA, and while I went to a great program and came out of it a much better writer, the MFA did not prepare me for the world of commercial publishing. I've always thought that I was terrible at talking about my book, and that pitching a project wa...
- 02 Dec 2020, 08:52
- Forum: New York Pitch Conference and Seminar - December 2020
- Topic: Seven Assignments for New York Pitch and Seminar Writers
- Replies: 31
- Views: 8207
1. STORY STATEMENT Save herself by reconciling with her mother and forgiving herself. 2. ANTAGONIST Rose Rainey-Watson, my protagonist’s mother, is the primary antagonist. She is also a heroic figure who sacrifices herself for her daughter. When mother and daughter are victims of a random of act of ...