"Violin of Hope" (Holocaust Remembrance Day 2018)

Poets post their works-in-progress here for crit and commentary. We want poets who are serious about getting their work published.
Michael (MV)

"Violin of Hope" (Holocaust Remembrance Day 2018)

#1 Post by Michael (MV) » 14 Apr 2018, 08:32

VV

h
                                                                                                                                             i
                                                                                                                                             t
                                                                                                                                             e

J o y f u l                            n o i s e

s
                                                                                                                                            o
                                                                                                                                            u
                                                                                                                                            n
                                                                                                                                            d
                                                                                                                                            s

IndianaDP

Re:   "Violin of Hope" (Holocaust Remembrance Day 2018)

#2 Post by IndianaDP » 14 Apr 2018, 16:31

Hi Michael, I enjoy these types of poems, the focus on word placement and visual presentation. The spacing here is spot on. I’m not sure I understand W hite, is this a person?

Michael (MV)

Re:   "Violin of Hope" (Holocaust Remembrance Day 2018)

#3 Post by Michael (MV) » 26 Apr 2018, 10:50

Thanks Dale

for taking a read & look at this visual poem (VisPo), and commenting

re " I’m not sure I understand W hite, is this a person?"

not a person; the color white

White noise sounds Joyful

Then it appeared to me in the shape of a cross - about that time The Violins of Hope visited my home-metro - and there I observed some shared semblance of shape between the violin & the cross -

*hopefully* the bow moving across the instrument will imaginatively enter the vision, then the subtleness of semblance will become pronounced an octave more

8)

Michael (MV)