Can someone recommend a best ghost writer that I can hire for helping me write a Gothic fiction book?

Poets post their works-in-progress here for crit and commentary. We want poets who are serious about getting their work published.
VirgilRosenbaum

Can someone recommend a best ghost writer that I can hire for helping me write a Gothic fiction book?

#1 Post by VirgilRosenbaum » 28 Nov 2018, 22:59

I always wanted to publish a book of my own. I had been into storytelling since I was a kid, and I used to tell people stories about the gothic fiction. My younger sister recently encouraged me to write the book of my own. I can tell good stories but I have no idea how to shape them in a book, and this is the reason I want to hire a best ghost writer who can help me write the book. I will pay my regards to the ghost writer by naming him or her as the co-author of the book. Can someone kindly recommend a ghost writer that I can hire?

FranktheFrank

Re: Can someone recommend a best ghost writer that I can hire for helping me write a Gothic fiction book?

#2 Post by FranktheFrank » 29 Nov 2018, 15:14

You are unprincipled Virgil, how can you abuse another person's site
by using it for advertising. How would you like it if we posted spam on your site?