Our discussion forum for topics related to writer's block, poetry, the literary arts in general, and anything else of cosmic import.
- Posts: 1576
- Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 04:57
Congrats to our fellow IBPC poets whose poems placed,
esp Bob Bradshaw, a WB regular, who wrote the 3rd place poem, a potent ars poetica.
December IBPC poems selected by Jeanette Beebe with commentary:
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 18:07
- Location: Between the mountains and the sea
Congratulations on your 3rd place Bob.
- Posts: 685
- Joined: 23 Mar 2014, 11:27
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: 03 Jun 2016, 21:03
MIchael, Frank, Meenas -- many thanks
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: 01 Jun 2008, 09:17
Stellar poem Bob loved it when I first read it